With the efforts of everyone in Witchford Sports Centre, including our members, let’s work together to keep ourselves safe and healthy.
Witchford Sports Centre members are encouraged to help reduce the spread of the virus through good personal hygiene. This includes:
- Frequent hand washing during your visits
- Protect equipment as best possible with your personal gym towel
- Wipe down equipment before and after use using the antibacterial wipes,
- spray and centre feed roll provided
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing
- and dispose of the tissue in the bin after use
- Familiarise yourself with the latest guidance from PHE and do not visit the
- gym if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and are advised to self isolate
- Follow Government guidance if you are a returning traveller
We are monitoring the situation closely in all of our gyms and hygiene is the
number one priority for our Gym Teams.
In line with PHE guidance, we have increased the level of cleaning and
hygiene in our gyms, including:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation in our gyms,especially high touch areas such as door handles, lockers, equipment etc.
Please be aware we have ordered additional sanitising products but due to shortages are delayed.